f


Soccer AM/MW - the home of lively and humorous discussion from the Football and Non Leagues

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Editorial 3

It's that time again for another installment from inside your favourite irreverent non-Premier League football blog. Your favourite and, indeed, only.

Just as production by the elves goes into hyper-drive, we're busy gearing up for the Festive season here at Soccer AM/MW, including 12 special features for 12 days of Christmas - geddit?

That includes a lot of nostalgic memories from the lads, a review of the prediction league, and a special football trivia showdown between Lakes and Turls. Literally minutes of preparation are being put in, I can assure you of that.

We may even reveal the tale of how John Barnes did actually save my life. We are indeed the gift which just keeps on giving.

Speaking of the prediction league, I've long thought that someone was going to run away with it, but I'm now convinced that it's going to be nip and tuck right up to the wire.

I have to admit, I didn't fancy my chances a few weeks ago, but having rediscovered a bit of form it's now all up in the air again. Also, look out for when we put our prediction skills head to head against BBC's maestro Lawro and Lakes's football video game. Yes, you read that correctly.

Elsewhere, we've had some great feedback about some of our talking points on the blog where we've debated everything from sugar daddies to the FA Cup. It's always great to hear from readers, so leave a comment or email us at soccerammw@gmail.com.

Would also be good to hear from you if you've got any pictures of advertising hoardings with our names on it. We're self-obsessed like that, you see. And if you'd like to take part in our Fan Files also get in touch.

Contrary to what it may appear, you don't have to support a club who have a circular badge to take part.

Thanks for reading. Happy shopping.

Nobes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete