f


Soccer AM/MW - the home of lively and humorous discussion from the Football and Non Leagues

Monday, November 30, 2009

Talking Points - November

All the issues discussed during November:


Seagulls send Slade Far Far Away
Nobes on Brighton's dismissal of Russell Slade - and why he probably won't be without a club for long.




Up for the Cup?
As the FA Cup kicks off at the weekend, the lads discuss their own personal memories and thoughts about the world's oldest cup competition.



ITV's FA Cup upset
Nobes looks at ITV's coverage of the FA Cup as Non League Paulton hosted Norwich in search of an upset.


Taking a Shot on Number Twos
As Aldershot appoint former Reading assistant Kevin Dillon as their new boss, Nobes looks at other Number Twos who have tried their hand at management.



Football's Sugar Daddies
The lads talk money men in football after successive promotions aren't enough to prevent big-spending Peterborough parting company with manager Darren Ferguson.




Making the Step up
Can managers make big steps up in divisions and still achieve success? Nobes investigates as Peterborough take a gamble on Non Leaguer Mark Cooper.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete