f


Soccer AM/MW - the home of lively and humorous discussion from the Football and Non Leagues

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Greatest Board in the Whole Wide World III

It was super exciting this week! I got to make a really important decision and although I was under pressure, I'm 110% confident that I delivered the right verdict.

I chose for the weekly board meeting to have caviar sandwiches rather than cheese and ham. Although it's slightly pricier, I felt that they would help the boys work better and stuff.


I was a little upset when I saw Steve running to the bathroom but he has never been able to keep down his Mexican food.


At the board meeting I remember us talking about Isaac Hayes or something like that. Apparently, a little tinpot club refused to carry on playing a game because their goalieman broke his leg.


Seems a bit cowardly if you ask me but the Hayes & Yeading boys insisted they get the three points.


It turns out the game was 0-0 with 15 minutes to go when Gateshead had a little cry so I thought it would be fair if we gave H&Y the three points. Why? Well if they had kept on playing then they would have easily scored past a goalkeeper with one leg.... duh!

Again... my decision making was flawless and I even got a phone call from Papa Blatter commending me on my bravery. Reinforced by Papa's decision.... I'm looking to punish Gateshead by deducting a point for every week that their goalkeeper is out injured.

I applied for a job at UEFA today...... hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. I told them about my caviar sandwiches so I'm bound to get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment